Honkai Star Rail brought a ton of new stuff for the community with their 1.2 Update. If you are one of those individuals who are having trouble with the equilibrium 4, then here we have tips to complete trials of equilibrium 4 in Honkai star rail. Let’s get started!
More Honkai Star Rail Content Below;
- What to do with Praise of High Morals in Honkai Star Rail – The Panther Tech
- Is Tingyun Dead in Honkai Star Rail? – The Panther Tech
- Honkai Star Rail 1.2 Changes – The Panther Tech
- Missing Texture in Honkai Star Rail After 1.2 Update – The Panther Tech
Tips to Complete Trial of the Equilibrium 4
In order to complete the Equilibrium 4 Trials, you will have to do the following.
- Make sure you are not using more than 1 Abundance Character. If you have more, you can replace those with a dps or a support
- If you are using Natasha in the team, you need to exchange her with March. This means, you need someone to shield your DPS
- Put Yanqing in your team as well. The sprinkle damage is everything here
- Make sure your relics are leveled up to 12+. For support, you can have 9+m but for others, you need 12
- Put the traces up for your main like Yanqing or Selee
- Put up a team with Yanqing, March, Bailu, Asta, or Pela. One thing to keep in mind is that you should never run Yanqing without March or another shield character
It is all based on your team and how you compile them together. Only when you have a shield with DPS and support like the ones we have above, you can Complete Trial of the Equilibrium 4 in Honkai Star Rail. Hope this helps.