Sims 4 offers a world of opportunities and adventures, and there may come a time when you want to move your beloved Sims to a new home. Whether it’s for a fresh start in a different neighborhood, to upgrade to a larger house, or to downsize for a cozy life, the game provides several methods for relocating your Sims. In this guide, we’ll explore these methods in detail.
Using the Manage Worlds Option
- Access Manage Worlds: Begin by clicking on the menu button located in the top-right corner of your screen. Select the “Manage Worlds” option.
- Choose the New Lot: Once in the Manage Worlds menu, navigate to the lot where you want your Sims to move. If there’s already a house on that lot, it will be replaced by your current household.
Utilizing the Map Overview Screen
- Access the Map: Go to the Map Overview screen and hover your cursor over your current house.
- Click on the Options: Click on the “…” button to reveal more options.
- Select “Move Out Household”: From the options provided, choose “Move Out Household” to initiate the moving process. You can now pick the house or lot where you want to move your Sims.
Using Your Sim’s Phone
Open your Sim’s phone and look for the “move household” option. Typically, it can be found under the “Travel” category.
Each of these methods offers a unique way to relocate your Sims, catering to different playstyles and preferences. Moving houses allows you to explore diverse neighborhoods, experience new surroundings, and customize your Sims’ lives in exciting ways.
Remember, changing homes may impact your Sims’ relationships and the ownership of any properties, so it’s wise to plan accordingly. Now, go ahead and embark on this virtual adventure, giving your Sims the gift of a new beginning, new neighbors, and a whole new world to explore. Enjoy the ever-evolving experience that Sims 4 has to offer!