Players who reached the Refinery Basement noticed that they can’t get the turret placed after completion. Here in this guide, we are going to discuss the issue of Can’t Recover Turrets from Refinery Baseent in Aliens Dark Descent.
- Aliens Dark Descent Marines Not Changing or Holding Weapons – Marines Bug! – The Panther Tech
- Aliens Dark Descent Stuck on Pharos Spire Bug – The Panther Tech
- How To Remove Traumas in Aliens: Dark Descent – The Panther Tech
- Aliens Dark Descent Chapter 9 Welder Softlock/Bug – The Panther Tech
- Does Aliens Dark Descent have Multiplayer – The Panther Tech
Why can’t I Recover Turrets?
For the most part, once you are done with a mission, you typically get the heads-up to pick the turret from the area you left it at. Then again, the game doesn’t give you that choice which is why you can’t go back and recover turrets.
Fix Can’t Recover Turrets from Refinery Basement in Aliens Dark Descent
- In order to fix this issue, you will have to basically roll back on the saved files.
- You are getting plenty of resources after this mission, so you can basically leave it there and proceed.
- You can kill the Crusher and get the Turret before the Hunslet takes you out of there.
Everyone knows that Aliens Dark Descent has some strange bugs. They don’t hinder the gameplay. It is just that, they are causing the resources to get lost or you will have to find another way, that takes time as well. You can’t Can’t Recover Turrets from Refinery Basement in Aliens Dark Descent because of a bug. You can roll back previous saves, or leave them be. There are a ton of resources afterward that you can utilize in the game. There is nothing to worry about here, just leave the turrets.