Diablo 4 is the OG of video games in 2023 and potentially the Game of the Year as well. The final test named Server Slam for Diablo 4 is upon us. Here, the servers will be bloated with traffic to check whether servers can take the burden or not and how they can handle the gamers. Some people reported that they Can’t Skip Dialogue in Diablo 4 Server Slam. Here is our hack to fix this issue.
- How To Defeat Diablo 4 WorldBoss – The Panther Tech
- How To Defeat Diablo 4 Ashava: Server Slam World Boss Fight – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Stuck in Diablo 4 “Help Krystyna Find Her Husband Feodor” Bug – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Unyielding Flesh Quest Bug in Diablo 4 Server Slam – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Stuck on Unyielding Flesh Quest in Diablo 4 Server Slam – The Panther Tech
- Can’t Progress in Unyielding Flesh Quest Diablo 4 Server Slam – Solved! – The Panther Tech
Why Don’t the Dialogues Skip?
For the most part, they are Skipping, but there is a relatively small period in which you can press some buttons and skip the Dialogues. You can’t do that otherwise.
Just like we mentioned before, the game is in Server Slam, which is a Beta and it is not the official launch of the game. Server Slam means that there are going to be issues like Low FPS, Stuttering, Lagging, Bugs related to the Dialogue, and so on.
Can’t Skip Dialogue in Diablo 4 Server Slam – Fixed
You actually can’t fix the Diablo 4 Server Slam issue yourself because it is a server issue and only developers can release a patch to fix the issue. You can try out different things to Skip Dialogue in Diablo 4 Server Slam below.
- When you press Escape, there is a swirling icon, but the Dialogue won’t skip. In order to tackle that you will have to press the Escape or the Left Click immediately when the Dialogue start.
- You can split the Left, Right, and Escape Key to change the actions to different keys. Then you can press all three to quickly skip Dialogues.
- Press Left Click and the UI button to Skip appears. Press that button, then press Escape and the Dialogues will Skip in Diablo 4.
- During the Quest Dialogues, you can Press ALT and TAB to get another application open and come back to the game with ALT and TAB. Press Left Click and then Escape.
- You can do the above point but keep holding the Escape without pressing the Left Click to Skip the Dialogues.
Yes, we know it is a pain to watch the whole Dialogue, and sometimes the game gets stuck at the Dialogue screen as well. In order to Fix Can’t Skip Dialogue in Diablo 4 Server Slam, you can try out the hacks we mentioned above in our guide.