Just like any other crafting material in the game, Grave Dust is also used to make certain things in the world of Diablo 4. It is a part of the monster that Alchemists use to make potions or upgrade them, based on other ingredients as well. Don’t know much about it? Well, here is our Diablo 4 Grave Dust Explanation Guide where we share with you its location, how to get it, and also the Grave Dust Recipe.
- Diablo 4 Demon Heart Explained – Recipe and How to get it! – The Panther Tech
- Diablo 4 Superior Leather Explanation – Location and How to Get It? – The Panther Tech
- Diablo 4 Pale Tongue Explained – How to get it and Recipes! – The Panther Tech
What is Grave Dust?
As we mentioned before, Grave Dust is a Monster Part in Diablo 4 that is used to craft potions. It is mostly used in necromantic alchemies. Furthermore, Grave Dust is from the undead in Diablo 4.
How to get Grave Dust in Diablo 4?
Grave Dust is found in the Cerements, Bodies, and Bones of the Undead. Not all of the Undead Drop Grave Dust, but you try your luck on the Undead.
Diablo 4 Grave Dust Recipes
- Healing Potion (Greater) – 36 Blightshade, 18 Lifesbane, 5 Grave Dust, 5 Angel Breatha, and 2500 Gold
- Healing Potion (Superior) – 10 Forgotten Soul, 20 Angel Breath, 10 Fiend Rose, 20 Grave Dust, 36 Blight Shade, 20 Demon Heart, 36 Howler Moss, and 12500 Gold
- Death Evasion Elixir (prevent death and become immune) – 1 Angel Breath, 4 Demon Heart, 4 Crushed Beast Bones, 4 Pale Tongue, 4 Grave Dust, and 1000 Gold
- Elixir of Undead Slaying (increases damage against droned, ghosts, skeletons, vampires, and zombies, as well as experience) – 15 Gallowvine, 5 Lifesbane, 10 Blightshade, 1 Angel Breath, 3 Grave Dust, 1000 Gold
- Elixir of Magic Resist (enhances magic resistance and experience) – 15 Gallowvine, 20 Bite Berry, 1 Angel Breath, 1 Pale Tongue, 2 Grave Dust, 1000 Gold
- Precision Elixir (enhances crit damage, change, and experience) – 15 Gallowvine, 9 Blightshade, 6 Pale Tongue, 3 Grave Dust, and 1500 Gold
- Precision Elixir (Strong) – 15 Gallowvine, 10 Blight Shade, 8 Pale Tongue, 5 Grave Dust, and 2k Gold
- Elixir of Precision (Potent) – 15 Gallowvine, 10 Blightshade, 10 Pale Tongue, 7 Grave Dust, 5 Angel Breath, and 2500 Gold
- Precision Elixir (Heady) – 15 Gallowvine, 10 Blight Shade, 10 Pale Tongue, 10 Grave Dust, 10 Angel Breath, 5 Fiend Rose, and 3k Gold
- Elixir of Shadow Resistance – 11 Gallowvine, 7 Blight Shade, 5 Grade Dust, and 1500 Gold
- Elixir of Shadow Resistance (Strong) – 12 Gallowvine, 8 Blight Shade, 8 Grave Dust, and 2000 Gold
- Shadow Resistance Elixir (Potent) – 15 Gallowvine, 10 Blight Shade, 10 Grave Dust, 5 Angel Breath, and 2500 Gold
- Elixir of Shadow Resistance (Heady) – 15 Gallowvine, 10 Blight Shade, 10 Grave Dust, 10 Angel Breath, 5 Fiend Rose, and 3000 Gold
- The Chorus of War (enhance stat, crit, and overpower damage) – 10 Demon Heart, 10 Pale Tongue, 10 Grave Dust, 10 Crushed Beast Bone, 5 Fiend Rose, 20 Bite Berry, and 5000 Gold
- Reddamine Buzz (enhance max life) – 12 Reddamine, 12 Lifesbane, 5 Angel Breath, 2 Fiend Rose, 5 Grave Dust, and 5000 Gold
- Sage’s Whisper (enhances intelligence) – 10 Howler Moss, 10 Blightshade, 5 Angel Breath, 2 Fiend Rose, 5 Grave Dust, and 5000 Gold
Grave Dust is one of the Magic Crafting Materials that you can use to enhance your Potions. You can also create some if you like. It helps you with Elixirs most of the time. To understand it even more, we have here the Diablo 4 Grave Dust Explanation Guide. Where we shared its location, how to get it, and Grave Dust Recipe as well.