Diablo 4 players are having a ton of issues recently and one such is the Gullrahn Canals Dungeon Bug. The quest says that you have to “Slay All Enemies” but there are no enemies to kill and you can’t move onward in this quest.
- Diablo 4 Fury Against Fate Bug – Ealda and her Friends not moving! – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Diablo 4 Error Code 34202 – Game Servers are Not Available – The Panther Tech
- How To Equip Cosmetics in Diablo 4 – The Panther Tech
What is Gullrahn Canals Dungeon Bug?
When you are going through this Tier-3 Nightmare Dungeon, there are enemies you have to go through. In order to proceed you have to get rid of all of those enemies.
Unfortunately due to the bug, the game says that there are enemies in the region but there aren’t. If you can’t see anything, you can’t kill them and ultimately there is no way to proceed onwards.
How to Fix Diablo 4 Guulrahn Canals Dungeon Bug
There is one thing we need to mention beforehand. The Guulrahn Canals Dungeon Bug can actually have a workaround, but it doesn’t work for everyone. Still, you can try your luck.
- Abandon Dungeon
- Re-Login outside area
- Make sure there is no World Event
- Start the Dungeon Run
- Go to Dungeon
- Kill all Enemies
- In case it is bugged, go to the location and use AoE abilities
- It will be hopefully fixed and the Fog will disappear
- In case it isn’t bugged, do the same, but make sure World Events are not available
Diablo 4 Quests and Dungeons are mostly bugged. It depends on a person how this bug triggers and how it will be fixed. In case you want to fix Diablo 4 Guulrahn Canals Dungeon Bug and kill all enemies in the region, you will have to make sure there are no world events and try again and again.