Diablo IV is one of the most highly anticipated games of the year, and players around the world are eagerly awaiting its release. However, as with any new game, there may be a few issues that need to be addressed. One of the most common issues that players have been experiencing is crashing, especially when they start the game. If you’re one of the unlucky ones experiencing this issue, don’t worry! In this guide, we’ll show you How to Fix Diablo 4 Server Slam not starting.
- Enable DLSS in Diablo 4: Is it Possible? – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Can’t Log in Diablo 4 – The Panther Tech
- How to fix Diablo 4 Error Code 315306? – The Panther Tech
Check Your Internet Connection
The first thing you should do if Diablo 4 not starting is to check your internet connection. Make sure that your internet is stable and running smoothly. A poor internet connection can cause all sorts of problems, including crashing.
Restart the Game
Sometimes, simply restarting the game can fix the issue. Close Diablo 4 and relaunch it. This may solve the crashing problem. If the problem persists, try the next step.
Clear Your Cache
Clearing your cache can often solve many issues with games, including Diablo 4 Server Slam not starting. Here’s how to do it:
- Close Diablo 4.
- Press the Windows key + R to open the Run command.
- Type in %ProgramData% and press Enter.
- Locate the Blizzard Entertainment folder and delete it.
- Restart Diablo 4.
Update Your Graphics Drivers
Outdated graphics drivers can also cause issues with games. Make sure that your graphics drivers are up to date. Here’s how to check for updates:
- Press the Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
- Expand the Display Adapters category.
- Right-click on your graphics card and select Update Driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
Disable Your Antivirus
Your antivirus software may be the reason for Diablo 4 Server Slam not starting. Try disabling your antivirus temporarily to see if this fixes the issue. If it does, add Diablo 4 to your antivirus exceptions list.
Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions work, you may need to reinstall Diablo 4. Here’s how to do it:
- Uninstall Diablo 4 from your computer.
- Download the game again from the official website.
- Install the game and try playing it again.
Diablo 4 is an incredible game, and it’s no surprise that players are excited about its release. However, with any new game, there may be a few issues that need to be addressed. If you are wondering How to Fix Diablo 4 Server Slam not starting, don’t worry! Try the solutions outlined in this guide, and you should be back to playing in no time.