The Zelda Tears of the Kingdom just launched and it’s spectacular. Every major Review started throwing 10/10 and 5/5, proving to the community once again how special Zelda actually is. Well, when you proceed in the game, you will find yourself stuck in the cold, allowing you to run for cold resistance to survive. Well, you don’t have to worry because here in this guide we will show you How to Get and Increase Cold Resistance in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Survive the Cold in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom – The Panther Tech
- How to Use Ultrahand Ability in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom – The Panther Tech
- How to Get Ultrahand Ability in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom – The Panther Tech
- How to Get the Master Sword in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – The Panther Tech
Introduction to Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
Nearly every hardcore gamer knows about the Zelda series, but let me give you a short introduction in advance as well. Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is the successor to the Zelda Breath of the Wild.
The game is somewhat Switch Exclusive, but nearly all the players on Console, as well as Windows wave their hands in the air, just to show their support to this Legendary Game.
In Short, the game has beautiful graphics, open world design, magic, quests, combat and much more. You just delve into the game itself. That’s how special it actually is.
How to Get and Increase Cold Resistance in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
In order to Increase Cold Resistance in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, you will have to follow some steps below.
- First find the Spicy Peppers in Tears of the Kingdom, around the Snow Areas
- Get to the Cooking Pot area and Cook 5 Spicy Peppers by Holding them and throwing into the Pot
- You can add more based on the Cold Resistance you want.
- After some time, you will get some Spicy Sauteed Peppers
- Eat the Spicy Sauteed Peppers from the your inventory to Increase your Cold Resistance and Survive in Cold.
Zelda is always known for making things quite realistic in a cartoonish game. Quite a deadly combination if you ask me, but that’s the reason it has a high rating from the beginning. In order to Get and Increase Cold Resistance in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, you will have to cook Spicy Peppers and eat the Spicy Sauteed Peppers.