Recently Rockstar officially announced their latest entry in the Grand Theft Auto series, the greatest installment titled “GTA 6“. There are some really fascinating claims to the series, but one of the greatest is definitely related to the NPCs. Below, we will discuss How Do GTA 6 NPCs Work, what’s the hype related to NPC Artificial Intelligence (AI) about, and how will it impact the gameplay.
GTA 6 NPC System – How do they work
- The GTA 6 NPCs are going to exist when the game isn’t even rendering. So, they are working behind the game.
- The NPCs are also aware of the surroundings, which is steps up the typical GTA 5 NPC system – decades old.
- GTA 6 NPCs are also going to respond to the elements including the weather, environment, calamities, traffic, crashes, and so on. This will determine their response to the actions.
- Each individual NPC has his/her own daily routine, including driving skills, characters, and so on.
- You can interact with NPCs, not only through talking, but also by greeting them, antagonizing them, threatening, robbing, or carrying them around. You can even hide the body in the back of your car.
GTA 6 vs GTA 5 NPC Intelligence
With all the new claims, players are bound to make a comparison between GTA 6, and GTA 5, a challenge between the intelligence of NPCs. We can definitely see that GTA 6 NPCs are decades intelligent in contrast to the GTA 5 NPCs, as they can also happen to remember their interaction with you.
Each individual NPC has a unique expression on top, giving rise to the gestures, and realistic response, and that carries onto the animals. One of the best examples of this can be the small gang wars, that players loved way back in San Andreas.