Mauga is the new Tank Hero in the game, with a massive physique and a competitive gameplay aspect. He uses incendiary and chain guns to tackle the strong opponents on the battlefield.
But, with the release of the new hero in the game, we are all curious about whether that hero can be easily tackled, killed, or not. Here we have our guide on How to Use and Kill Mauga in Overwatch 2, where we are going to share with you all the details on Mauga Stats, Abilities, Cooldown, Damage, Distance, Bullets, Burn, and so on.
You might be interested in:
- How to Unlock Mauga Early For Free in Overwatch 2?
- Best Overwatch 2 Characters: What Are The Best Characters To Pick?
Mauga Damage Stats (DPS, Burn), Guns, Bullets, and Distance
- DPS: Per gun, the DPS damage is 75, and with two, that makes 150 in total.
- Burn Damage with DPS: When Burn Damage is active, the total damage is around 225, excluding the tick damage. 4.5 Damage Per Bullet and 16.6666 Per Bullet Per Gun.
- Damage Drop over Distance: After 25 meters, the Damage Drop kicks in.
- Damage Over Distance: At 25 Meters it takes 45 Bullets, after 60, it takes 30, after 35 it takes 147, and after 40, it takes 192.
- Burn Tick Damage: Over 3 seconds, the Burn Damage Over Time is 36. The DPS then becomes 237 in total.
- Overrun Damage: 20 on Impact, 40 on radium of Slam, and 80 on Slam Impact, over short-range distance.
- Knockback: 40 on Radius of Slam has a high knockback. The 80 on Slam Impact over a short distance has a stun.
- Cardiac Overdrive: 30 percent damage reduction and healing for 60 percent of the damage that is dealt to the enemies.
Mauga Armor, Ammo, and HP
- Health: has 650 HP without Armor
- Ammo: 300 Ammo on the Chain Guns, which is shared on both. But, you can use 300 on a single gun as well, leaving the other one empty as a side effect.
- Time to Use Ammo: 19 seconds to empty 300 Ammo Bullets with a single gun. It lowers to 8 with both in use.
Mauga Abilities and Cooldown
- Lifesteal: The Lifesteal of Mauga in Overwatch 2 is active for around 4.5 seconds and has a 10-second cooldown. It returns 60 percent of the damage.
- Shield Health Generated: After crits, the shield health that is generated remains for a longer duration. 40 percent of the critical damage is returned as overhealth.
- Charge Cancellation: After you use the charge, it can be canceled by pressing the charge button again.
- Charge and Slam Damage and Use: 20 damage on impact, and 100 on slam. With a 6-second cooldown, as well. Use the fire button to turn the dash into a slam.
- Charge Stop: Can’t be stopped with Sleep, charge, or even Doom Punch, Orisa Spear, Queen Pull, or Hog Hook. The only thing that stops it is the Sombra Hack
- Ultimate: Cooldown is 10 seconds and can’t be avoided. The circle can’t be escaped even by Mauga himself. But, you can cancel the ultimate.