Spider-Man 2, is the latest in the Marvel’s Spider-Man Series, exclusive on PlayStation 5 (PS5), and developed by Insomniac Games. When you have to 100 percent complete the game, you will reach the last EMF Experiment, but to do that, you need to play as Peter Parker.
The next time you know is that you are Stuck on the Last EMF Experiment in Spider-Man 2, as you can’t play with Peter Parker. There are various questions that come to mind here: either the game doesn’t allow you to complete it 100 percent before completing the story mode, or it is a design flaw in the game that developers would fix later on, through a patch.
Whatever the case may be, let’s talk about the Last EMF Experiment Mission Bug in Spider-Man 2, where you get stuck because you can’t play as Peter Parker.
You might be interested in:
- Spider-Man 2: Peter and Mile App Switch Opening Itself Constantly
- Marvel Spider-Man 2 Bench Soft Lock and Bug: Can’t Exit the Bench!
How to Fix Spider-Man 2 Stuck on Last EMF Experiment?
There are a few things you can try here to Fix Spider-Man 2 Stuck on Last EMF Experiment because you can’t Play with Peter Parker.
- Make a Manual Save and Reload from that
- Reload from a previous Game Save before the bug
- Reinstall the Game
- Leave the 100 percent completion and focus on Story Mode
- Unlock all regions, complete the game till the end, and come back for 100 percent completion
- Report the issue to Insomniac Games Support