Dead Island 2 is a post-apocalyptic game that takes place in Los Angeles, where players must fight zombies and complete quests to progress through the game. One of the challenges players will face is unlocking Dead Island 2 Eddie’s Toolbox in Emma’s compound, which requires the Landscaper’s Key. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps to find the key and unlock the toolbox.
- How to Fix Dead Island 2 Flickering – The Panther Tech
- How To Invite Your Friends To Play Dead Island 2 – The Panther Tech
- How To Fix Dead Island 2 Co-op Not Working – The Panther Tech
How To Unlock Dead Island 2 Eddie’s Toolbox
- The first step to unlocking Eddie’s Toolbox is to defeat the first Butcher Zombie at the Santa Monica Pier. Once you defeat the zombie, more Butcher Zombies will spawn.
- After defeating the initial Butcher Zombie, head back to Bel-Air.
- Navigate to the Swimming Pool area inside the house where you’ll find Green Thumb Eddie. He holds the Landscaper’s Key, so be prepared to take him down.
- Green Thumb Eddie won’t be an easy fight, but don’t worry, he’s not unbeatable. Keep shooting.
- There will be other zombies so you have to kill them all.
- Once you’ve defeated Green Thumb Eddie and all of his allies, you’ll receive the Landscaper’s Key from his corpse.
- It’s time to put the Landscaper’s Key to use. Return to Emma’s Mansion and locate the toolbox.
- Unlock Dead Island 2 Eddie’s Toolbox in Emma’s compound
You’ve successfully unlocked Eddie’s Toolbox in Emma’s compound and obtained new gear. Just remember to defeat the first Butcher Zombie, locate Green Thumb Eddie in Bel-Air, defeat him and his allies, and use the Landscaper’s Key to unlock the toolbox. With your new gear, you’re ready to take on the zombies and continue your journey through the post-apocalyptic world of Dead Island 2.
Masab Farooque is a Tech Geek, Writer, and Founder at The Panther Tech. He is also a lead game developer at 10StaticStudios.
When he is not writing, he is mostly playing video games