Rogue City, the latest in the Robocop franchise, is a really sought-after FPS game of 2023. It has a fascinating story, well-written characters, and then the combat, all in accordance with the actual Robocop Series.
The game is set to launch on the 2nd of November 2023, but for the owners of Alex Murphy, the game has a 48-hour Early Playability option. It enables the players to enjoy the game early.
But, the next thing we know is that it is the 31st of October 2023 and players are still not able to play the early release. Why hasn’t Robocop Rogue City Early Launched Yet on PC? Let’s discuss that below.
Robocop Rogue City Release Date and Time (Console)
Rogue City US Release Time
- Early Access: The game is releasing on 31st October at 2 AM PT, or 5 AM ET
- Official Release: The game is releasing on 2nd November at 2 AM PT, or 5 AM ET
Rogue City UK Release Time
- Early Access: The game is releasing on 31st October at 9 AM GMT
- Official Release: The game will be released on 2nd November at 9 AM GMT
Rogue City Europe Release Time
- Early Access: The game is releasing on 31st October at 10 AM CET
- Official Release: The game will be released on 2nd November at 10 AM CET
Why hasn’t Robocop Rogue City Early Launched Yet on PC?
Robocop Rogue City Release Time for PC is 6 PM CET, and that is the reason for the game not releasing Early on PC as of now. CET stands for the Standard Time of Central and Western Europe part.
It is 1 hour earlier than UTC, and you can use the knowledge to calculate the game for your region. For us in PKT, the release time of Robocop Rogue City for PC Early Release is 10 PM. Normally, games are released from 9 to 10 PM on Steam.
- [Solved] RoboCop: Rogue City Low-Level Fatal Error
- [Solved] RoboCop: Rogue City Low-Level Shader Issue – Shader Unable to Decompile
- [Solved] Robocop Rogue City Lagging, Stuttering and Freezing