Tekken 8, the highly anticipated fighting game, comes with specific system requirements to ensure a smooth gaming experience. One common question among potential players is whether the game can be played on a system with 8GB of RAM. Let’s explore the requirements and find out if you can enjoy Tekken 8 on 8GB RAM.
Tekken 8 Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6600K/AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti/AMD Radeon R9 380X
- DirectX: Version 12
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 100 GB available space
Can Tekken 8 Run on 8GB RAM?
The minimum system requirements for Tekken 8 include 8GB of RAM. This indicates that the game is designed to run on systems with at least this amount of memory. While meeting the minimum requirements ensures the game can launch and run, it’s essential to understand that gaming performance can be influenced by various factors.
Considerations for Smooth Gameplay
- Stable Frame Rate: The specifications mention a stable frame rate over 60 FPS, ensuring a smooth gaming experience.
- Background Applications: Running other applications in the background may impact the frame rate, so it’s advisable to close unnecessary programs during gameplay.
Recommended System Requirements
For an optimal gaming experience, especially if you want higher graphics settings and performance, Tekken 8’s recommended system requirements suggest:
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
If your system meets or exceeds the minimum requirements, including the 8GB of RAM, you should be able to play Tekken 8. However, for an enhanced experience and to accommodate potential performance improvements, upgrading to 16GB of RAM, as recommended, would be beneficial.
Remember, specifications are subject to change, and it’s always a good idea to check for updates or patches released by the game developers for any optimizations.