Remember Genshin Impact? One of the most famous games making a transition from a Smartphone to your PC developed by HoYoverse. Well, they introduced us to a completely new game known as Honkai Star Rail. Recently players have been having a Battery Issue while playing it. Don’t worry in case you are also one of the players with this issue, here’s How to Fix Phone Running Hot while playing Hokai Star Rail.
- How to Fix Honkai Star Rail High Ping in Asia Server – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Honkai Star Rail High Ping Issue? – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Honkai Star Rail Network Connection Error – The Panther Tech
Introduction to Honkai Star Rail
Just like we mentioned before, the Honkai Star Rail is closely tied to Genshin Impact and you will find a ton of references here as well. It is like the old JRPG’s, quite similar to the Final Fantasy as well.
You can either take the Battle Mode or the Overworld Mode and both are connected to one another. As you are walking freely in the Overworld Mode, you can do a ton of simple stuff like in other MMOs.
But once you engage in combat, you will be shifted to the Battle Mod, where you can simply utilize a ton of abilities and combat mechanics to fight enemies. Yeah, it is a turn-based game.
Fix Phone Running Hot while playing Honkai Star Rail
- End Processes from your Smartphone
- Turn Data, Location, and extra processes Off
- Go to Phone Manager and Clear Cache
- Check Battery Health and Charger Cable
- Lower Screen Brightness
- Remove Live Wallpaper
- Remove Widgets
- Don’t game for Long Period
- Don’t have Streaming Software running
- Update the Software and the Game
- Scan for Malware or Viruses on the Phone
- Don’t use it in Direct Sunlight
Honkai Star Rail just recently got released and players have been going wild after it. It’s going to be the same as Genshin Impact in terms of audience and will make a complete transition from Smartphone to your System. You can Fix Phone Running Hot while playing Honkai Star Rail through Optimization, Removing Processes, Checking Phone Health, and Updating or taking other precautions.
In case nothing works and even the Service Provice assured you no background issues, you can just wait for a few days because sometimes the issue is related to the servers and not the actual system you are playing on. Waiting is the only choice in that scenario.