Warzone 2 has its own fair share of difficult missions in the new update. But, all of them are easy in contrast to the Tier 5 Black Mous Mission known as Untouchable. Here in this guide, we will be sharing with you the details on How to Complete Untouchable Tier 5 Black Mous Mission in DMZ Warzone 2.0.
- DMZ Koschei Surveillance For Crown Vondel Mission Guide – The Panther Tech
- How to get the 2nd and 3rd Insured Slots in DMZ Season 4 – Unlocking Vondel Insured Slots – The Panther Tech
- How to get 4 Laptops in Cut the Head DMZ – 4 Laptop Locations – The Panther Tech
- How to Complete Cut the Head Tier-5 Phalanx Story Mission in DMZ Warzone 2.0 – The Panther Tech
Why is Unstoppable Mission so Difficult?
Unlike other missions in the game where you can complete the objectives in the given time while taking damage, the Unstoppable mission should be done without taking any kind of damage.
It includes Health damage and Shield damage as well. Either it is by enemies or other sources. You shouldn’t take any kind of damage while doing this mission to complete it.
This is the reason for the difficulty here. With a team, it might become easier, but without the team, going solo is a nightmare.
Below, we are going to share with you some secrets to completing Untouchable DMZ Mission Solo, without taking any help from anyone else.
How to Complete Untouchable Tier 5 Black Mous Mission in DMZ Warzone 2.0 (SOLO)
In order to complete the Untouchable Mission, you first have to understand, what are the requirements here.
- First and foremost, you can’t expect yourself to have 0 Damage while fighting. So, don’t engage in any type of fight, and keep as stealthy as you can be.
- You require 3 Keys in different areas in the Unbeatable Mission; the locations are the control tower, downtown post office, and US Embassy. You can also bring one Skeleton Key.
- Your Target is going to be Pyro here. He can be found in the Downtown Post Office
- At least, have somewhere around 50k cash with you while doing the Unbeatable DMZ mission.
- Finally, you will be needing a Chopper or a Helicopter for this mission, and without it, things are pretty much impossible. Get it as quickly as you can.
- Bring tons of gas cans or fuel with you for the Chopper as well.
Getting the Chopper
So, the first thing you need to actually do here is get the Chopper. For that, you will have to find a high ground and use the parachute to get on top of the Chopper Fans. From there you can ride it directly.
Move around the area on that chopper. The bullets that hit the chopper aren’t counted as damage to you. So, you are pretty much safe inside.
You can take small steps here as well. Refuel the Chopper by getting the Fuel or Gas Tanks from the Stations. Be careful, as no enemies should be around you.
Camping at Al Malik Airport
To waste some time, you might need to camp at the Al-Malik Airport. On the tower, you can simply park your Helicopter. Then lie down and watch for any Choppers that are coming your way.
To get on top of that tower, there is only one way, which is through another Chopper. No walking or ground vehicle enemies can attack you there.
Wait here till the timer runs our or you see another chopper. Simple as that!
In case someone caught you there at the port, you can simply fly around, refuel at the Station and repair the Helicopter. Then come to the following area for some rest.
Getting Personal EXFIL
After the Threat Level goes down, as well as the Radiation expanded, you can just go to any Buy Station near the Weapon Case and purchase a personal EXFIL.
It will allow you to EXFIL much more effortlessly without having to take long tours. After you have the weapon case, you will know what the next move here is.
The personal EXFIL will be with you till you use it. It can be found in the Deployment. No one will be able to see it, but you, unless the green smoke appears.
You can get the EXFIL at the following location mentioned below;
Killing Pyro with Radiation
Now that you have all the things you will possibly need to kill the Pyro, there is one thing you need to understand.
The Unbeatable Mission in DMZ Warzone 2 should never be done with combat. So, to kill the Pyro, you will first have to use the Radiation. It will get rid of all the AI, as well as the Pyro.
Getting the Weapon Case and EXFIL
Now, in order to complete the DMZ Unbeatable Mission Solo, you just have to get the Weapon Case from the Pyro. He is dead because of the radiation, as seen in the image above.
Get the weapon case and take the Chopper to get out of the Radiation Zone. EXFIL at the required location and you will be good to go. That’s How to Complete Untouchable Tier 5 Black Mous Mission in DMZ Warzone 2.0 (SOLO).