A rare crafting material that you can only get during the hell tide. Just like any other crafting material, you can actually use it to enhance your items and equipment. But, it has one special feature – letting you improve the special items as well. Here is our Diablo 4 forgotten soul explanation guide. Where we share with you its uses, location, how to get it, and Forgotten Soul location.
- Diablo 4 Scattered Prism Explained – Uses, Socket Recipe, and How to get it! – The Panther Tech
- Diablo 4 Leveling System Explained: What is Diablo 4 Max Level Cap? – The Panther Tech
- Diablo 4 Angel Breath Explained – Uses, Location, and How to get it! – The Panther Tech
- Diablo 4 Crushed Beast Bones Explained – Location and Recipe! – The Panther Tech
What is Forgotten Soul?
Forgotten Soul is a unique-looking stone that sometimes people mistake for an organ or a crystal. It is quite indescribable which makes it unique in its own aspect.
You can use Forgotten Soul like any other crafting material. To improve your ancestral items, as well as sacred ones. It is quite related to the hell tide and was only found in that specific period.
How to get Forgotten Soul – Location!
Just like we mentioned before, there is only one way of getting the Forgotten Soul, which is during the hell tide itself. There is no other way to get it in the game or anywhere else. Just participate in the hell tide and get your hands on the Forgotten Soul through the Hell Tide Ore Veins.
Diablo 4 Forgotten Soul Recipe
- Enchantment – 1 veiled crystal, 1 fiend rose, 1 forgotten soul, and 3 item power gold
- 1 HW pn5 item upgrade – 24 iron chunks, 12 silver ore, 12 veiled crystals, 5 baleful fragments, 3 forgotten souls, and 25k upgrade level gold
- 2HW pn5 item upgrade – 48 iron chunks, 24 silver ores, 24 veiled crystals, 10 baleful fragments, 6 forgotten souls, and 50k upgrade level gold
- Amulet 5 item upgrade – 18 iron chunks, 12 silver ore, 18 veiled crystals, 5 abstruse sigils, 3 forgotten souls, and 25k upgrade level gold
- Armor 5 item upgrade – 30 rawhide, 12 superior leather, 9 veiled crystal, 5 cooling wards, 2 forgotten soul, and 20k upgrade level gold
- Ring 5 item upgrade – 18 iron chunks, 12 silver ore, 12 veiled crystals, 5 abstruse sigils, 2 forgotten souls, and 20k upgrade level gold
- Healing Potion (Superior) – 10 forgotten souls, 20 angel breath, 10 fiends rose, 20 grave dust, 36 blight shade, 20 demon heart, 36 howler moss, and 12.5k gold
Diablo 4 has a ton of unique crafting materials that you can utilize in the game for character or equipment enhancement, even potion-making. The Forgotten Soul is an indescribable stone that you can use to enhance your ancestral or sacred items. Here is our Diablo 4 Forgotten Soul explanation guide. Where we shared with you its location, uses, and how to get it. We also have an incredible guide on Forgotten Soul Recipe here as well.