Darkest Dungeon 2 was recently taken out of their early access and put into an official PC Release. But, same as any other game out there players are anxiously waiting to play the game as early as possible, and suddenly after a few seconds in, the mouse cursor disappears. Don’t worry, here in this guide, we will discuss How to Fix Mouse Pointer Not Showing and Working in Darkest Dungeon 2.
- How to Fix Cursor Not Showing in Darkest Dungeon 2 – The Panther Tech
- How to Force Use 21:9 For Ultrawide in Darkest Dungeon 2 Without Stretching – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix No Audio Bug in Darkest Dungeon 2 – The Panther Tech
Introduction to Darkest Dungeon 2
DD 2 or otherwise known as Darkest Dungeon 2 is the successor to the Legendary Game known as Darkest Dungeon 1. You can also call it DD if you like.
It takes the same story and gameplay as the original, but the developers put up a ton of new mechanics inside the monsters, stats, heroes, and so on.
DD 2 has a turn-based, role-playing gameplay, where you can pick multiple characters out of 12 released (as of now). You need to utilize your gear, check your stats, and make decisions accordingly.
The thing that gets my attention is the Graphics of Darkest Dungeon 2. It has that creepy, hand-sketched type graphics that take your attention on the first try. There are no lights here, just darkness and fear all around.
How to Fix Mouse Pointer Not Showing and Working in Darkest Dungeon 2
As of now, with the Darkest Dungeon 2 1.0 Patch, things got out of hand. The game was working flawlessly in the Early Access, but developers messed things up here.
We don’t guarantee a fix, but you can try out different things to make sure you are playing the game, while the developers are working on a fix.
- Disable the Steam Input for the Darkest Dungeon 2
- Make sure your Mouse is working
- Re-install the Mouse Drivers
- Verify Game Files on Steam or Epic Launcher
- Disable the Antivirus or Whitelist it
- Use a Gamepad or a Controller to move around Menu
- Reinstalling the Game
You might be facing an issue in the game where the mouse cursor disappears, becomes invisible and you can’t click anything in the game. Here’s our take on How to Fix Mouse Pointer Not Showing and Working in Darkest Dungeon 2. Keep in mind that only a patch can fix this, but we have some methods to help you out.