Genshin Impact’s new update brings events and quests for the public to mesmerize. One of those is the Graph Adversarial Event and on the second 2, you have to find the Ball Shaped Teyvat Product location. Let’s get into all the details below.
In this quest, you will have to film 10 Basically Ball-Shaped Teyvat Products in a specific region of the map. Don’t complicate it, as the fruit on the tree is also ball-shaped and is a product of Teyvat.
- Genshin Impact Furina’s Ending Story Explained – Hydro Archon, Focalors, and Visions
- How to Solve Through The Looking Glass Mirror Painting Quest Puzzle in Genshin Impact 4.2
Go to Mondstadt
Head to Mondstadt, and from there go to the interconnected path of Whispering Woods, Windrise, and the island of Mondstadt. It would look something similar to the image below.
Take a photo of Round Fruit
In the area, you have to simply take 10 pictures of any Round Fruit that you find in the location.
There are some fruits on the tree that you can take pictures of and complete the Genshin Impact Day 2 Graph Adversarial Event, finding the Ball Shaped Teyvat Product Location.
Talk to Lepine Pauline
After you have the 10 pictures of the ball-shaped teyvat product, you can head over to Lepine Pauline to complete the Day 2 quest.
Steps to Complete Day 2 Graph Adversarial Technology Experiment Log
- Head over to Mondstadt
- Go to the open green area outside the castle
- Take 10 pictures of individual round fruit on trees
- Talk to Lepine Pauline to complete the Day 2 Experiment Log