Genshin Impact 4.2 brings new characters, quests, and even new sets including Noblesse Oblige. One of the new entries is the Questioning Melusine and Answering Machine quest, which is included in the list of World Quests for the new season of the game.
The whole quest is about Steambird, the disappearance, and you solving the case itself. It is quite difficult, and here in this guide, we will help with Genshin Impact Questioning Melusine and Answering Machine Quest: Act 2 Questions and Answers.
Getting Questioning Melusine and Answering Machine World Quest
To get the quest, you will have to first complete a chain of quests. This includes another quest or chain of quests related to the Ancient Colors. Then, you must complete Fontainian Message, which is a World Quest.
To get the Fontainian Message, you must also complete the Aqueous Tidemarks Quest beforehand. Head to the Steambird Office near the Court of Fontaine which is near to the Reputation Board. When you get inside the office, you will get the Questioning Melusine and Answering Machine Quest.
Genshin Impact Questioning Melusine and Answering Machine Quest: Act 2 Questions and Answers
- Wait till 8:00 AM in the morning
- Reach Palais Mermonia
- Meet Talochard
- Talk to him
- Go to Elegant Tableware Contrerie
- Don’t get detected
- Reach Treasure Hoarders
- Interact with the cooking pot
- Place the Poissonchant Pie there
- Find the crime’s evidence
- Interact with Treasure Hoarders – The solution is to choose Diary of Valiant Struggle as Evidence
- Calm the Treasure Hoarders
- Reach Fleuve Cendre
- Talk to Fatui
- Reach Hotel Deboard, but on the night time
- Go to Steambird
- Find the correct order of the four suspects at the scene – The correct order is Rocher, Baulard, Intrepid Valberry, and Kevin