Magma Storm is a type of move in Pokemon Go that has been getting a ton of attention recently. Related to the Heatran Raid, some players have a question in mind; how to get Magma Storm Back on Heatran in Pokemon Go. So, let’s answer it in detail below.
- How To Get Shiny Turtonator in Pokemon Go Dark Flames Event – The Panther Tech
- How to Catch Ditto in Pokemon Go 2023 – The Panther Tech
- How to Get Glaceon in Pokemon GO – The Panther Tech
- How to Get Ribombee in Pokemon GO – The Panther Tech
If you went through the simpler raid, then you can go through the Shiny Heatran. In this way, you can go through it once more, but at a different level.
You can actually get Magma Storm Back on Heatran using the Elite TM. This is one of the ways to do this. Otherwise, there is another way as well below.
Catch New One
Even if you had done the Elite TM after doing the Shiny One, you could simply catch a new one for the Magma Storm.
Get Magma Storm Back on Heatran in Pokemon Go
To get Magma Storm Back on Heatran in Pokemon Go, you simply have to do three things;
- Do Shiny
- Go for Elite TM
- Catch a New One, which is basically easier than both
Players were confused about whether is it possible to get the Magma Storm Back on Heatran, and it truly is. You can either go for the shiny, elite TM or go for the new catch, which is basically easier.