In the horrifying world of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Traps are your worst enemies. You might just be able to survive as victims and get out alive, but these traps will shift the whole scenario for you. Fortunately, for you, we have here a guide on How to Disarm Traps in Texas Chainsaw Massacre. So, let’s get started with all the details below.
More Gaming Content Below;
- Can’t Turn off Chainsaw in Texas Chainsaw Massacre – Chainsaw Overload Bug
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre XP Bug – Not Getting XP
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre Unable to Login to Playfab
- Disconnection (DC) in Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Introduction to Texas Chain Saw Massacre
All the Horror Video Game and Movie lovers already know about the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Well, the game doesn’t need an introduction for those die-hard fans, but for the newer audience, it might be confusing.
Texas Chainsaw Massacre is a less horror video game that takes on the asymmetrical Horror movie from 1947, that goes by the same name.
In the game, you start off as the victim, trying to escape the Chainsaw Man and the family of horror. There is a multiplayer experience as well, allowing the friends to play together and enjoy some extreme horror time together.
To get the most out of this game, we recommend you turn off the lights, bump that volume to its max and lower the brightness. Play alone, if you dare!
How to Disarm Traps in Texas Chainsaw Massacre?
There are two ways in which you can Disarm Traps in Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Both of them are completely different, so let’s talk about below in detail.
- Bone Scrap: This is the first method you can use to Disarm Traps. It is by far one of the easiest ones because you don’t have to take a specific route. Every character can use that.
- Disarm Trap Perk: The second method is to use the Disarm Trap Perk to disarm the traps. This way, you won’t have to use the Bone Scrap but will have to take that specific character with the perk.