The highly anticipated Honkai Star Rail 2.0 update has finally arrived, bringing a plethora of new features, characters, and exciting content to the game. Prior to the release, a scheduled maintenance period took place to implement the update and ensure a smooth transition for players. The maintenance period lasted approximately 5 hours. Find Boss Stone’s Treasure is part of the quest called “Good Omen, My Friend.” In this quest, you are tasked with How To Find Boss Stone’s Treasure in Honkai Star Rail 2.0.
How To Find Boss Stone’s Treasure in Honkai Star Rail 2.0
It’s a treasure that Boss Stone stole and you need to find it. You will first need to turn into a cartoon character Hanu.
- Enter the doorway on the left of the machine and start your adventure.
- Boss Stone will be taunting the size you are playing as Hanu and the ballons will have blocked your way.
- You can use Hanu’s vision it’s your special ability in that body.
- Investigate the balloons, but it will tell you to change your character back to remove the balloons.
- Find the nearest machine and return to normal form.
- Now remove the balloons.
- Find the basic treasure as shown in the picture and collect the rewards.
- You will find another basic treasure after collecting that return to Hanu’s body.
- Now interact with the teleporter.
- Now you will see the treasure above you, but you cannot go there directly find another teleporter nearby.
- The stolen treasure is a blue color chest go near it and interact to collect the treasure.
After collecting the treasure and ruining Dr Stone plans, return to your original body to complete the quest.