Exoprimal is an exciting online, team-based action game that transports players to a world where cutting-edge exosuit technology battles against formidable creatures from history, such as dinosaurs. While Exoprimal offers an immersive gaming experience, some players have reported encountering a ‘grainy and pixelated’ error, which can hinder their enjoyment. In this article, we will explore How to Fix Exoprimal ‘Grainy and Pixelated’ Error and enjoy Exoprimal without visual disturbances.
- How to Fix Darktide Long Load Times – The Panther Tech
- Warzone 2 DMZ: How to Unlock Homelander – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Xbox Error Code 0x87e10bef – The Panther Tech
How to Fix Exoprimal ‘Grainy and Pixelated’ Error
The ‘grainy and pixelated’ error in Exoprimal refers to a visual issue where the graphics appear distorted, grainy, or pixelated. This problem can occur in both the beta and release versions of the game, and it has been reported by several players. The error is not limited to specific hardware configurations, and it persists across various test phases.
Follow these steps to troubleshoot and resolve the ‘grainy and pixelated’ error in Exoprimal:
Verify Game Files Integrity
- Open your Steam client and navigate to your game library.
- Right-click on Exoprimal and select “Properties.”
- Go to the “Installed Files” tab and click on “Verify Integrity of Game Files.”
- Steam will scan your game files and repair any corrupted or missing files.
Update Graphics Drivers
- Outdated graphics drivers can cause visual issues in games. Visit the website of your graphics card manufacturer (e.g., NVIDIA, AMD, Intel) and download the latest drivers for your specific GPU model.
- Install the updated drivers and restart your computer before launching Exoprimal.
Adjust In-Game Graphics Settings
- Launch Exoprimal and access the game’s graphics settings.
- Lower graphics settings such as texture quality, shadow quality, and anti-aliasing. Experiment with different settings to find a balance between visual quality and performance.
- Disable any post-processing effects that could contribute to the grainy or pixelated appearance.
Check for Software Interference
- Some third-party software, such as antivirus programs or overlay applications, can interfere with game performance and visuals. Temporarily disable or whitelist Exoprimal in your antivirus software.
- Disable any overlays (e.g., Discord overlay, GeForce Experience overlay) while playing Exoprimal.
Monitor Temperature and Performance
- Excessive heat can impact graphics performance. Monitor your GPU temperature using software like MSI Afterburner or HWMonitor. Ensure that your graphics card is not overheating during gameplay.
- Consider optimizing your computer’s performance by closing unnecessary background processes and updating your operating system.
Reach Out to the Exoprimal Community
If the issue persists, consider reaching out to the Exoprimal community on platforms such as Reddit or Steam discussions. Other players might have encountered similar problems and could provide additional insights or workarounds
Exoprimal is an action-packed game that delivers thrilling experiences, but encountering a ‘grainy and pixelated’ error can be frustrating. By following the troubleshooting steps outlined in this guide, you should be able to resolve the issue and enjoy Exoprimal with crisp and smooth visuals. Remember to verify the game files, update graphics drivers, adjust in-game graphics settings, check for software interference, monitor temperature and performance, and seek help from the Exoprimal community if needed. Get ready to immerse yourself in the epic battles against prehistoric creatures without any visual disturbances!