Diablo 4 Beta is currently ruling the gaming community by storm and players are experiencing somewhere strange Error Codes, Bugs, Glitches, and so on. In case you are stuck in an area with a wall that you can’t see, Here’s How to Fix Invisible Wall Bug in Diablo 4 to get across that area.
- How to Fix Diablo 4 Stuttering and Freezing – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Map Not Loading in Diablo 4 Beta – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Diablo 4 395002 Error in Beta Testing – The Panther Tech
What is Invisible Wall Bug?
Invisible Wall Bug is as exactly as you might imagine. The game stops you from going towards a location and being a bug, there is an issue with the game files or the servers that caused it.
You can’t jump on the wall, go beside the wall or do anything here. It is a game issue that will put you in a strange place and you basically can’t go onwards because of this force field.
How to Fix Invisible Wall Bug in Diablo 4
The simplest thing to do here is;
- Travel around the area and get back from some other area
- Restart the game and then again come to the location
- Fix the game files by doing the installation again
- Log out and then again, Log into the game
- Contact the Diablo 4 Blizzard Support
The simplest way to Fix Invisible Wall Bug in Diablo 4 is to simply get someplace other to go inside the area. Yes, it is quite a headache but it is because of servers or game development.
Diablo 4 is in the beta phase and you can’t blame the developers for all of this. They will surely fix it later on somewhere along the line.
Hello there! I am just a human being with good skills in Content Writing, Graphics, and Photography. Being an Electrical Engineer (Computer Engineering Specialization) I like to take deep dives into Tech related topics or troubleshoot them. But my hobby is writing about Games and then learning new stuff (for free obviously).