Are you annoyed by the constant refresh sound on your iPhone’s Facebook app? You’re not alone. Many users have reported this issue, where they hear a refresh sound repeatedly while scrolling through their Facebook feed. Fortunately, there are some simple steps you can take to fix this problem and enjoy a quieter browsing experience. Here’s how:
How To Fix iPhone Facebook Refresh Sound Bug
- First, open the Facebook app on your iPhone. In the top right corner of the screen, tap on the three horizontal lines to access the menu.
- From the menu, scroll down and tap on “Settings & Privacy” to expand the options. Then, tap on “Settings.”
- Within the Settings menu, scroll down to find the “Media and Contacts” section. Tap on it to expand the options. Look for the setting labeled “Autoplay.” Tap on it to access the autoplay settings.
- In the Autoplay settings, you should see an option that says “Autoplay Videos.” Tap on it to open the autoplay video settings. Select the option that says “Never Autoplay Videos” to disable autoplay.
- After disabling autoplay videos, exit the Settings menu and restart the Facebook app. This will ensure that the changes take effect.
Once you’ve restarted the app, you should no longer hear the annoying refresh sound while scrolling through your Facebook feed. Enjoy a quieter browsing experience without the constant interruptions.
By following these steps, you can effectively fix the issue of the constant refresh sound on your iPhone’s Facebook app. Now you can scroll through your feed in peace, without being disturbed by unnecessary noises. If you encounter any further issues, you can also try updating the Facebook app to the latest version or reaching out to Facebook support for assistance.