Diablo 4, the highly anticipated action role-playing game developed by Blizzard Entertainment, has garnered immense attention from gamers worldwide. With its immersive gameplay, diverse character classes, and captivating open-world environment, players are eagerly diving into the Diablo universe. However, like any online game, Diablo 4 is not immune to technical glitches and errors. One such error that players may encounter is the “Device Sent Too Many Requests to the Server” error, which can be frustrating and disrupt the gaming experience. In this article, we will explore How to Fix the “Device Sent Too Many Requests to the Server” Error in Diablo 4 and get you back on track to slay demons and explore the depths of Sanctuary.
When attempting to connect to the online servers of Diablo 4, some players may encounter the “Device Sent Too Many Requests to the Server” error (WS-117306-8). This error message indicates that your device has sent an excessive number of requests to the server, leading to connectivity issues. It can prevent you from accessing the game and hinder your progress in the Diablo 4 universe.
- Diablo 4 Early Access FPS Stuck – The Panther Tech
- How to convert Active Skills to Passive Skills in Diablo 4 – The Panther Tech
- How to Skip Diablo 4 Campaigns on Alternate Accounts and Characters (Alts) – The Panther Tech
- Diablo 4 Connecting to Servers in Dungeon and Can’t Unlock Codex – The Panther Tech
How to Fix the “Device Sent Too Many Requests to the Server” Error in Diablo 4
Reset Network Devices
Sometimes, network congestion or conflicts can contribute to the occurrence of this error. To resolve this, try the following:
- Reset your network devices, including your router, by turning them off, waiting for a few seconds, and then turning them back on
- Release and renew your IP address to resolve any network conflicts
- Flush your DNS (Domain Name System) cache to ensure smooth network communication
Update Drivers and Operating System
Outdated drivers or compatibility issues with your operating system can trigger connection problems. To address this, follow these steps:
- Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version.
- Install any available operating system updates to ensure compatibility and stability.
Whitelist Diablo 4 in Security Applications
Antivirus and firewall applications sometimes interfere with Diablo 4’s connection to the servers. Whitelisting the game in these applications can prevent disruptions:
- Add Diablo 4 to the whitelist or exclusion list of your antivirus and firewall software to ensure unobstructed communication between the game and the servers
Contact Customer Support
If the above steps do not resolve the error, reaching out to Diablo 4’s customer support can provide further assistance. Blizzard Entertainment’s support team is dedicated to helping players overcome technical issues, so don’t hesitate to seek their guidance and provide any relevant information about the error you’re experiencing.
If you encounter the “Device Sent Too Many Requests to the Server” error or any other issues, consider sharing your experience with the Diablo 4 community. This can be done through official forums, social media channels, or dedicated community platforms. By doing so, you not only contribute to the collective knowledge but also assist fellow players who may be facing similar challenges.
While the “Device Sent Too Many Requests to the Server” error can be frustrating, it is not insurmountable. By following the troubleshooting steps outlined in this article, you can effectively resolve this error and resume your thrilling adventures in Diablo 4. Remember, staying connected with the Diablo 4 community and providing feedback not only enhances your gaming experience but also contributes to the ongoing improvement of the game. Embrace the challenges, conquer the demons, and enjoy the epic journey that awaits you in the world of Diablo 4.