Swinging through the bustling streets of New York City has always been a core element of the Spider-Man gaming experience. With the release of Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 on the PS5, fans are now once again enjoying the opportunity to swing in the city of New York with not one but two Spider-Men.
In this article, we will help you get gold in Fear Of Heights Mysterium in Spider-Man 2. The location is the northeast quadrant of Downtown Brooklyn, we have already covered How to Get Gold in Under Construction Mysterium in Spider-Man 2.
How To Get Gold in Fear of Heights Mysterium in Marvel Spider-Man 2
To achieve a gold medal in Fear of Heights Mysterium in Marvel Spider-Man 2, you need to throw 15 enemies off within 1 minute and 30 seconds. Follow the steps below to knock the enemies into the void.
- First target the enemies that are holding a gun.
- Use web swings in order to throw the enemies off.
- First web them all up, then jump and press the square button to perform the web swing.
- If you find enemies difficult to throw off, just jump off the edge and them web them, and pull them into the void.
- Repeat the above step until you have thrown off 15 enemies.
- Spam all your abilities and skills during this.
After following the steps mentioned above, you will be able to gold medal in this and receive 2x hero token and this will complete the Fear of Heights Mysterium in Marvel Spider-Man 2.