Swinging through the bustling streets of New York City has always been a core element of the Spider-Man gaming experience. With the release of Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 on the PS5, fans are now once again enjoying the opportunity to swing in the city of New York with not one but two Spider-Men.
In this article, we will help you get gold in Under Construction Mysterium. The location is east of Harlem, in an under-construction building. You will find Mysterium there. If you have seen the movie or read the comic, you must know he uses illusions to fight he won’t be fighting you directly in this mission. The task is simple all you have to do is defeat the enemies (illusions).
How to Get Gold in Under Construction Mysterium in Spider-Man 2
In order to achieve a gold medal in this task, all you need to do is defeat 20 enemies in under 1 minute. Seems hard, follow the steps mentioned below:
- When you are fighting enemies on the wooden plank, throw them off the plank instead of beating them it will automatically eliminate them.
- Use web grabber to pull the enemies towards you and beat them. This way you don’t have to go to enemies to beat them up.
- When you defeat 10 enemies a poisonous gas will show up. Don’t panic and don’t use healing unless you are very low on health just keep defeating the enemies.
- Try to manage time after defeating 10 enemies.
- After defeating 20 enemies within 1 minute you will receive the gold medal.
I hope my guide was helpful for you. If you manage to achieve this do let us know in the comments.