Baldur’s Gate 3 is one heck of a difficult game. If you are wondering How to Open Sarcophagus Trap in Baldur’s Gate 3, we got you covered here in our guide. Let’s get started.
More BG3 Content Below;
- Can’t Leave Friend Party in Baldur’s Gate 3 – The Panther Tech
- Stuck with Friend Character in Party Baldur’s Gate 3 – The Panther Tech
- Can’t Pick Origin Character in Baldur’s Gate 3 Friend Party – The Panther Tech
About Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3)
Baldur’s Gate 3 is the latest and greatest in Baldur’s Gate series, being the successor to the decades-old Baldur’s Gate. The game is a classic RPS that you can enjoy with your friends or control multiple characters yourself.
Being quite like any other MMORPG, you have various classes, archetypes, and then that fantasy mixed onto them. Each one you choose will pave a different path onwards that you can enjoy with those crispy, jaw-dropping cinematics.
There is that main quest that slowly gets you around and furthers the side quests to help you stay in touch with your spiritual side as well. First of all, you start off as the main character, who is also termed the Origin Character. He/She has his/her very own unique background and story, also dialogues and cinematics.
Now, as you proceed with the game, you will find your character becoming stronger with those levels, equipment, skills, and special abilities. Yes, you are also further delving deep into the story of Baldur’s Gate 3 as well.
Now the fun part begins with the Combat or Fighting Mechanics of the game. There is a ton of complexity here, just like other role-playing Legendary Games including Pathfinder, as well as your favorite DnD (Dungeon and Dragons).
You get your own turn that you have to utilize and each step you take onwards will pave a different path for you or your characters. All the Turn-Based games are heavily dependent on the decisions you are going to take. This includes your path, present, and future, and that makes them so much more complex or fun.
Finally, there is a whole villain arc as well, where you get to experience the villain’s history. You get to slowly progress and fight her/him in the game.
Open Sarcophagus Trap in Baldur’s Gate 3
- First, you will have to reach the location, and from there proceed into the area.
- You will find small points on which you can put weight on
- On the other side, pick up the two boxes on each side of the door
- Go back to the entrance and put the two Boxes in the position described in the image below
- Press the button
- Make sure other characters are outside
- Enter the Turn Based Mode
- Come back and interact with the Sarcophagus
- Close and jump from the entrance area, as described in the image below as well
- Rush out of the entrance area
- In this way, you can Open Sarcophagus Trap in Baldur’s Gate 3