Alan Wake 2 is undoubtedly an exciting game, but sometimes, even the most anticipated titles may not meet your expectations. If you’ve purchased Alan Wake 2 on the Epic Games Store and find yourself wanting a refund, you’re in the right place. In this step-by-step guide, we’ll walk you through the process of refunding Alan Wake 2 on your PC.
How to Refund Alan Wake 2 on Epic Games PC
- Launch your web browser.
- Go to the Epic Games Store website (https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/).
- Click on the “Sign In” button in the upper right corner of the website.
- Log in to your Epic Games account using your credentials.
- Once logged in, hover your mouse over your account name in the top right corner.
- In the dropdown menu, click on “Account.”
- On your account page, find the “Order History” section.
- Click on “Transactions.”
- In the “Transactions” section, you will see a list of your recent purchases.
- Find your Alan Wake 2 purchase in the list.
- Click on the “Alan Wake 2” purchase to open the transaction details.
- Below the details, you will find an option to “Request a refund.”
- A refund request form will appear.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to fill out the form.
- Be sure to provide a reason for your refund request. This helps Epic Games understand your issue.
- After filling out the refund request form, click the “Submit” or “Request Refund” button.
- You will receive a confirmation that your refund request has been submitted.
- Epic Games will review your request.
- You’ll receive an email notification once your refund request has been processed.
If your refund is approved, the funds will be returned to your original payment method. This may take a few days to process, depending on your payment provider.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully requested a refund for Alan Wake 2 on the Epic Games Store. Remember to check your email for updates on the refund status. If your request is approved, the purchase amount will be returned to your account.