Are you stuck on the Path of Conviction puzzle in Jedi Survivor? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. This particular puzzle can be quite challenging, but with the right strategy and a bit of patience, you can solve it and claim your reward.
In this beginner’s guide, we’ll take you through how to solve the Path of Conviction puzzle in Jedi Survivor step by step.
Puzzles are a fundamental aspect of Jedi Survivor. They not only add an exciting element of challenge to the game, but they also offer valuable rewards such as cosmetic items, equipment, and additional perk slots. By solving puzzles, you can enhance your character’s abilities and progress further in the game.
- How to Find the Gorges Secret in Star Wars Jedi Survivor – The Panther Tech
- How to Get Past Bygone Settlement Fan in Star Wars Jedi Survivor – The Panther Tech
- How to Get Electro Dart Ability in Star Wars Jedi Survivor – The Panther Tech
The Path of Conviction Puzzle: Location and Objective
The Path of Conviction puzzle is located in the Narkis Desert on Jedha. The objective of the puzzle is to pull up on pillars located in Blustery Mesa and push the ball to the top. The ball will then roll into a hatch on the left-hand side, and you’ll be able to claim your reward. The reward is an Additional Perk Slot.
How to Solve the Path of Conviction Puzzle in Jedi Survivor
- To solve the Path of Conviction puzzle in Jedi Survivor, start by using your grappling hook to cross to the other side.
- Then, Force-Pull the marble on your left to lower the marble in front of you.
- Quickly move to the second area and use Force-Push on the marble. If you’ve done it correctly, a platform will appear above the third area.
- Head back to the first area and pull the marble to lower the slot again.
- Jump to the new platform and use Force-Push to align the marble’s path to the top.
- Next, jump down and force-push the second marble back to its original position.
- Return to the second area and force-push the marble to bring it up.
- Now head back to the Arid Flats and go towards the flags.
- Use your grappling hook to jump towards the ledge on your left, but be prepared to fight some Stormtroopers in this area.
- Keep going up until you reach the top, making sure to pick up the Force Echo near the marble.
- Finally, use Force-Push on the last marble to complete the puzzle and earn the New Perk Slot that appears on your right.
By following these steps and utilizing our tips and tricks, you should now have a better understanding of how to solve the Path of Conviction puzzle in Jedi Survivor. Remember, puzzles are an essential part of the game, and by mastering them, you can progress further and become a true Jedi survivor.
Masab Farooque is a Tech Geek, Writer, and Founder at The Panther Tech. He is also a lead game developer at 10StaticStudios.
When he is not writing, he is mostly playing video games