Screen Time is a feature introduced by Apple in iOS 12 that allows us to set how much time we can spend on the iOS device, and set restrictions on certain apps, thus preventing us from using certain apps on iOS devices. If a parent or company administrator sets this Screen Time feature, the amount of time we can access an iOS device will be limited, and the certain apps will be restricted. Then you may ask, is there any way to turn off screen time without passcode? Yes, of course! Read through the guide to learn how to turn off Screen Time if you don’t know the passcode.
Method 1. Log out of iCloud
The first method comes to our mind is to sign out of your iCloud, in this way, the Screen Time feature will be automatically turned off as it is associated with iCloud. Sometimes, enabled the screen time may restrict you to sign out of Apple ID, but it still deserves you to have a try.
- Open the iCloud settings on your iPhone and press Sign Out.
- Enter your Apple ID passcode and press Sign out. Remember to back up your data to iCloud in this step, in this way, there is no data loss.
- After following the on-screen steps to log out, open Settings and press the Screen Time feature.
- Click Turn off Screen Time, and you will find that you already turned off the Screen Time.
Method 2. Enable the Forgot Passcode Protocol
Another quick way is forgetting your password and resetting it. If your device uses an updated iOS 13.4 or later, you can refer to the following steps.
- Enter in Settings app, and tap Screen Time.
- Tap Change Screen Time Passcode, and then choose Turn Off Screen Time option.
- Tap Forgot Passcode option. Enter your Apple ID and Password correctly. After the device verifies your credentials, you are able to turn off time on iPhone/iPad without passcode directly.
Method 3. Turn off Screen Time without Passcode by Using Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker
Besides the above two ways, if you’re looking for a more straightforward, time-saving, effort-saving solution to bypass your screen time passcode, Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker is the best choice for you. Just one click to restore your Screen Time passcode, and then turn off Screen Time as usual. What’s more, this method ensures that nothing from your iPhone or iPad or iPod touch is deleted.
Moreover, this iOS device unlocking software can not only help you turn off Screen Time, remove MDM from iPhone without any data loss, but also help you unlock iPhone screen, Remove Apple ID without passcode. Now let me show you how to turn off Screen Time with Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker.
- With the friendly user interface, even a technical novice can quickly use it to unlock the purpose.
- Enable to bypass forgotten Screen Time passcode on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch without any data loss.
- Compatible with iPhone 4 to iPhone 14, and iOS 16 or older.
- Users can remove their Screen Time passcode with 100% success rate.
- Launch Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker and connect iPhone to computer, choose Unlock Screen Time passcode option to proceed.
- Click Start button to proceed, it will remind you to disable the Find My iPhone feature, follow the guideline in the window to do it.
- Click the Next button, Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker will unlock the screen time passcode. After that, you need to set up your iPhone/iPad.
Remember to choose Don’t transfer Apps & Data when you setting up the iOS device. Tap the Set Up later option to ensure the Screen Time passcode Unlocking process is finished.
Method 4. Restore iPhone
Restore iPhone is the last way to turn off Screen Time, it will loss all of your iPhone/iPad data, take care of it before taking action. Below are the steps to turn off Screen Time passcode through restoring iPhone.
- Open the latest iTunes on your PC, and use a USB cable to connect your iPhone/iPad and PC.
- In the upper left corner, there is a device icon button, click it and then click on Summary button. Click Restore iPhone/iPad button. To confirm your choice, click the Restore iPhone/iPad button again.
- iTunes will wipe your iPhone to factory settings, every passcode including the Screen Time passcode will be erased from the iPhone or iPad.
The Bottom Line
Above are all the methods we shared on how to turn off Screen Time without password. If this article is helpful to you, please share it with your iOS user friends. One last note, if you want to remove Screen Time passcode with one click without losing any data, Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker is a good choice.
Masab Farooque is a Tech Geek, Writer, and Founder at The Panther Tech. He is also a lead game developer at 10StaticStudios.
When he is not writing, he is mostly playing video games