Dredge is an indie game that offers a unique mix of fishing, exploration, and horror. With its stunning visuals and addictive gameplay, it’s no wonder why gamers are hooked on it. Are you playing the latest game and looking to unlock explosives in Dredge? Blowing up walls can help you collect important items like the Music Box relic. Here’s how you can unlock explosives in Dredge.
- How to Get Level 35 Gear in Diablo 4 – The Panther Tech
- How To Get Urgent Heal In Elden Ring – The Panther Tech
- Dredge Controller Not Working – The Panther Tech
How to Unlock Explosives in Dredge
- To start, you need to retrieve the Family Crest for the Hermitage Pursuit.
- After returning the Family Crest, visit the Retired Whaler in Ingfell and show him the crest. He’ll ask you to blow up some debris for him.
- Sail to the part of Gale Cliffs that’s stalked by a giant fish. Make sure you have faster engines than your boat started with and be ready to make a quick escape.
- Once you reach the marked area, interact with the line of rock marked by yellow flags and select ‘Yes’ to blow up the debris.
- Next, go back to the Ruins/Hermit’s Port and tell the Hermit all is forgiven. Transport the Hermit to Ingfell, making sure you have enough cargo space.aa
- When you meet the Retired Whaler at the Whaling Docks, he’ll give you the first Packed Explosive for free. Afterwards, they’ll cost $40 each. We recommend buying all of the explosives he has for sale and storing them for future use.
Unlocking explosives in Dredge is crucial if you want to collect important items and progress through the game. It may seem daunting at first, but with our guide, you’ll be blowing up walls and uncovering hidden treasures in no time. Dredge offers a unique gaming experience with its beautiful graphics and addictive gameplay. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and start your adventure in Dredge, armed with the knowledge of how to unlock explosives. Happy gaming!
Masab Farooque is a Tech Geek, Writer, and Founder at The Panther Tech. He is also a lead game developer at 10StaticStudios.
When he is not writing, he is mostly playing video games