Diablo 4 is a highly anticipated game that is expected to provide players with an immersive experience. The Paragon Board is an essential feature of the game that players should be familiar with to enhance their gameplay. In this article, we will explore the Diablo 4 Paragon Board.
- Where To Find All Diablo 4 Stronghold Locations – The Panther Tech
- How to find All Diablo 4 Waypoint Locations – Fractured Peaks Teleport Waypoints – The Panther Tech
- Where To Find Fiend Rose in Diablo 4 – The Panther Tech
- Malnok Stronghold Diablo 4 Quest – The Panther Tech
What is Paragon Board?
The Paragon Board is a new end-game progression system in Diablo 4 that unlocks at character level 50. Once opened, players can begin unlocking tiles and sockets that give their characters a variety of passive bonuses.
Once players reach the edge of the board, they must select a new board to attach to the previous one. A list of options is available, and players can rotate the new board to plan their route across it.
Players can earn up to 200 Paragon points before reaching the maximum level of 100. These points are finite and come in the form of level markers on the level-up bar, with four points per level.
The Paragon Board is divided into four types of tiles: Normal, Magic, Rare, and Legendary Tiles. Normal Tiles offer small stat boosts, while Magic Tiles provide more diverse and potent benefits. Rare Tiles grant significant power gains and unlock additional powers when a player raises an attribute to a certain level. Legendary Tiles provide a new Legendary power and are found in the center of each Paragon Board.
Types of Tiles
- Normal Tiles: These provide a small yet significant boost to the player’s character. They are common on each board.
- Magic Tiles: Magic tiles are not as common as Normal Tiles, but they provide a more diverse set of potent benefits to the player. They are often found in clusters.
- Rare Tiles: These tiles provide a significant boost in power, and they also have additional powers that can be unlocked once the player has raised an attribute to a sufficient level. Each board contains six Rare Tiles.
- Legendary Tile: This is a single tile found at the center of a Paragon Board that provides the player with a new Legendary Power.
How to Use Diablo 4 Paragon Board?
Players can also access Glyphs and Sockets, which offer benefits based on the number of active tiles within their radius. Glyphs can be leveled up to extend their effect radius, and players can see collected Glyphs on the left side of the Paragon Board interface.
New boards will be added to Diablo 4 regularly, offering more customization and replayability for players. With the Paragon Board system, players can enhance their characters beyond just their skills and add more depth to their gameplay.
The Diablo 4 Paragon Board is a key feature in the game that players should be aware of. It unlocks at character level 50 and provides a variety of passive bonuses to enhance gameplay. Players can earn up to 200 Paragon points before reaching the maximum level of 100, and the board is divided into Normal, Magic, Rare, and Legendary Tiles. By using Glyphs and Sockets, players can extend the effect radius of their bonuses. With regular updates adding new boards, players can customize and enhance their characters even further. The Paragon Board system adds more depth and replayability to the Diablo 4 experience.
When does the Paragon Board unlock in Diablo 4?
The Paragon Board unlocks at character level 50.
How many Paragon points can players earn?
Players can earn up to 200 Paragon points.
What are the four types of tiles in the Paragon Board?
The four types of tiles are Normal, Magic, Rare, and Legendary Tiles.
What do Normal Tiles offer?
Normal Tiles offer small stat boosts.
What is a Legendary Tile?
Legendary Tile provides the player with a new Legendary Power.
What are Glyphs and Sockets?
Glyphs and Sockets offer benefits based on the number of active tiles within their radius.