Genshin Impact started as a smartphone game and went so hype that it got officially released on console and Windows as well. While most of the community likes it on smartphones, they are looking to play it on PC as well. If you are suffering, here is a guide on How to Play Genshin Impact on PC from Android. So, let’s get started!
- Find the Hidden Hydro Eidolons in Genshin Impact – Precious Chest Challenge – The Panther Tech
- Genshin Impact Water Ball Apple Puzzle Guide – The Panther Tech
- How to Restore the Mural in the Cave in Genshin Impact – The Panther Tech
- Genshin Impact All Haddo Choo-Choo Card Challenges – The Panther Tech
Play Genshin Impact on PC from Android
In order to actually play Genshin Impact on PC from your Android, you will have to basically link the Google Account to the Hoyoverse Account. It can be done on both the smartphone as well as the Hoyoverse official site.
Keep in mind that there is no sign-in option from the PC Browser, which is through Google. So, you will basically have to link the Hoyoverse Account and sign in, using that.
- Open Game on the Smartphone or Browser
- Put in your Details
- Link the Hoyoverse to Google Account
- Install the game on your PC
- Put in the details
Not everyone enjoys the game on their smartphone the same way they do on their PC. To Play Genshin Impact on PC from Android, you will basically have to simply link your Google Account to the Hoyoverse Account. It can be done on both the smartphone, as well as the browser. Just make sure it isn’t already linked.
Does shifting from Smartphone to PC Remove Genshin Data?
No, when you shift from your Smartphone to a PC, it won’t remove the Genshin Impact Data. Both of them will basically have the same data you had.
Will a new Hoyoverse Account be required if Google Account already exists?
You can’t link the Hoyoverse Account to an already existing account. You will have to make a new account and link to that one.