Palworld is an exciting open-world survival crafting game that brings a fresh twist to the gaming world. With the ability to accommodate up to 32 players, it promises an immersive experience like no other. It is available on Steam and GamePass on PC. However, just like any other open-world game, Palworld also has texture issues. If you’re facing problems with textures not loading properly, follow this guide for effective solutions.
Check System Storage
- Ensure your hard drive has sufficient free space.
- Verify if the drive where Palworld is installed has available storage.
- Clear unnecessary files to free up space.
Disable Write Caching
- Open the properties of the drive where Palworld is installed.
- Navigate to the Policies tab.
- Disable “Enable write caching on the device.”
- Click Apply and then OK.
Update Graphics Drivers
Updating drivers manually can be complicated and time-consuming. For a simpler method, we recommend using IObit’s Driver Booster to automatically download and fetch the latest and needed driver updates for your PC. Follow these steps to use the software:
- Download Driver Booster.
- Install and run the software.
- Click the Scan button and let Driver Booster scan any outdated drivers on your PC.
- If the software found any outdated driver, click the Update Now button located on the upper left of the window.
- Wait until the Driver Booster finishes the driver download and installation process.
Note that your PC may restart several times depending on the drivers that are being updated.
- While in Palworld, press Alt+Tab to minimize the game.
- Wait for a moment and then maximize the game again.
- This technique might help refresh the texture loading process.
Verify Game Files
- For Steam users, navigate to your Palworld game in the library.
- Right-click, select “Properties,” and go to the “Local Files” tab.
- Click “Verify Integrity of Game Files” to ensure none are corrupted.
By following these steps, you should see improvements in texture loading within Palworld. Experiment with these solutions to find the ones that work best for your system, ensuring a smooth and visually appealing gaming experience.