Encountering a frustrating loading screen issue while playing The Finals? Don’t let it stall your gaming fun! Here are simple and effective solutions to tackle this problem and get you back into the game.
The loading screen problem in The Finals can manifest as being stuck on the loading screen indefinitely, preventing players from accessing the game.
How To Fix The Finals Stuck on the Loading Screen
Close Steam and Restart
Sometimes, the Steam launcher might cause this issue. Follow these steps:
- Close Steam entirely using the Task Manager.
- Restart Steam and relaunch the game.
Run as Administrator
Running the game as an administrator might help:
- Right-click on The Finals executable file.
- Select “Run as Administrator” from the dropdown menu.
Update Graphics Drivers
Outdated graphics drivers could contribute to loading screen problems:
- Visit your graphics card manufacturer’s website.
- Download and install the latest drivers for your specific graphics card model.
Verify Game Files
Verifying game files can resolve corrupted files causing loading issues:
- Open the game platform (e.g., Steam).
- Navigate to The Finals in your library.
- Right-click, go to Properties, then click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
Adjust Virtual Memory
Tweaking virtual memory settings might alleviate loading screen problems:
- Search for “System” in your Windows search bar and open it.
- Click on “Advanced system settings” on the left.
- Under the Performance section, click on “Settings.”
- Go to the Advanced tab and click on “Change” under Virtual Memory.
- Adjust the virtual memory settings as required.
The loading screen issue in The Finals can be bothersome, but by following these simple steps—such as restarting Steam, running the game as administrator, updating graphics drivers, verifying game files, and adjusting virtual memory settings—you can troubleshoot and overcome this hurdle. Don’t let a stuck loading screen hold you back from enjoying The Finals. Apply these fixes and dive back into the game hassle-free!