The Colander has this strange environment. In the dark hue, and everything is broken, it’s hard to find things. As you come by an inaccessible door, you require a master key card that can be found within the facility. To help you out, we have here a guide on How to Open Inaccessible Door in Colander Starfield.
Introduction to Starfield
Starfield is sometimes referred to as one of the most anticipated games of 2023, or some even refer to it as Game of the Decade. In either case, the titles given to this game speak for themselves.
Starfield was developed by the masters themselves, going by the name of “Bethesda Games Studios”, and published by “Bethesda Softworks”, who are known to create some other masterpieces like Fallout, Skyrim, and Can’t Forget Doom.
Taking place in a Space Theme this time, you have a futuristic world. This means you can travel from one planet to another in a completely different environment and time.
On top, you have your very own futuristic equipment like Space Ships, and vehicles used to travel on grounds/air. You start the game as a miner, who works in the Settled Systems, as Exploration is something that was done in the past.
But, you are different, as you love to explore things and discover something completely new on your own. Each path you take in the game will basically pave a different route for you. So make up your mind before you jump into anything.
Open Inaccessible Door in Colander Starfield
Get your equipment ready, and head to The Colander. Here, you will find a dead doctor on the floor. Alongside, there is something named “Our Last Resort”. Now, to move on with the guide, you have to follow our steps. Feel free to check out content from “No-Nonsense Guides” for visual details.
- Pick the Audio Note
- Go left from there to the Door
- Take the right afterward, towards the Medical Bay Door
- Open the Door
- Interact with the Medical Bay Computer for story
- Go onwards
- Take the left
- Alongside the cabin single bed, you will find the Workshop Key
- Go back, but this time take right and open the door (Workshop)
- For more Stories, interact with the Workshop Computer
- Get out, and move onwards to your left
- There is another Computer on your right
- But, go inside the room, and there is a Hatch to your left
- Open it and get under the hatch
- Take the right
- Pass through the door and take the left
- Then, take right, and again take left
- After passing through another entrance, take right
- Then again take right
- You will find another Hatch there
- Get inside the hatch
- You will find Mainframe Computer
- Get inside the Remote Security Door Control
- Open the locked door
- Proceed inside
- Take the left, upstairs
- Behind the room, you will find a Locked Door
- Use the Master Key you found earlier to open the door
- If you want the last piece of the story, you can take a left
- Get to the stairs at the top
- Then take the stairs downward alongside the computer
Be prepared, there is a Level 65 Critter here. Nevertheless, that’s How to Open Inaccessible Door in Colander Starfield.
While you are at it, feel free to check out more Starfield Content Below;