The TEKKEN 8 demo offers an exciting sneak peek into the game’s world, but diving into online play with friends is not possible in current Demo. However, some players bypassed this with a trick on their Playstation. In this article, I will show you how you can play with your friends, yes you heard that You can play Tekken 8 Demo Online with your friends. Please note that I saw this method on a video shared by @MadMike on YouTube.
How To Play TEKKEN 8 Demo With Friends Online
The TEKKEN 8 demo primarily emphasizes offline play. While it doesn’t support online gaming directly, there are ways to enjoy it with friends. The demo enables local multiplayer in Versus Mode, allowing two players to engage in thrilling battles on the same console. So, how can you play with friends over the internet? Follow the steps below:
- Open the Tekken 8 Demo on your PS5.
- Make sure that you are connected to the internet via ethernet cable.
- Select Player vs Player in main menu.
- Select a character from four playable characters.
- Open the game base and start a party.
- Start shareplay and select ‘Play with Visitor’.
- He will join your match as the second player.
And that is all you need to know about how you can play Tekken 8 Demo Online. I’m still trying to figure out a way for this to work on Steam. I will update the article once i find a solution.
While the TEKKEN 8 demo grants a glimpse into the game’s mechanics, it’s vital to note that the demo, at this stage, focuses on offline play. Engaging in online matches or playing with friends via the demo isn’t available yet.
Tekken 8 Demo is officially available on Steam and Playstation 5.