Dead Island 2 is an upcoming action role-playing game that has been highly anticipated by gamers since its announcement in 2014. Set in Los Angeles and San Francisco, the game takes place 10 years after the events of Dead Island and Dead Island: Riptide. With its unique storyline and gameplay, it’s no wonder that many gamers are eagerly waiting for its release. Here, we are going to show you How to Break into the Panic Room in Dead Island 2 Quest for Desperately Seeking Emma.
- How to do Flight of the Damned Side Quest in Dead Island 2 – The Panther Tech
- How to do Knock the Burning Wheel Down Quest in Dead Island 2 – The Panther Tech
- How to do New Zealand Trick to Play Dead Island 2 Early – The Panther Tech
How to Break Into the Panic Room Dead Island 2
- Reach outside the Panic Room
- Look to your left
- Break the Circuit
- The Panic Room will open up
- Explore the Panic Room
- Get the Mansion Keycard from Beside the Bed
- Go out of the Panic Room through back
- Take the Right and you will find a Big Door
- Put the Security Card
- Enter the Mansion from the Front Door
This is How to Break Into the Panic Room Dead Island 2. Just break the circuit and get inside. Pick the Keycard and go outside. Scan the Card and get into the Mansion. Simple as that!