Sometimes the simplest of tasks can cause trouble and that is specifically the case with Nova 11 from Huawei. Here in this guide, we will be sharing with you the details on how to Change Lock Screen Wallpaper on Huawei Nova 11. So, let’s get started!
- How To Fix Steam Error Initializing Your Transaction – The Panther Tech
- How to Customize App Icons on Hafury GT20 – X Icon Changer App – The Panther Tech
- How to Manage Google Play Subscriptions in Oppo F23 – Find Google Play Store Subscriptions – The Panther Tech
Changing Lock Screen Wallpaper on Huawei Nova 11
If you want to change the lock screen wallpaper on this device, you will first have to open the settings. From there, you will have to proceed to the Home Screen and Wallpaper section.
There, you will find a ton of settings related to smartphone themes. This includes Always on Display, Magazine Unlock, Icons, and Wallpaper.
In case you are looking for Wallpaper, you will have to click on the Wallpaper Tab.
If it asks for permission, press OK and then go to the Application Permission section. There, give this application, the Media and Files permission by clicking on “Allow management of all files”.
After proceeding inside the Wallpaper section, you will find a ton of options again. These are Gallery, Recommended, My Wallpaper, and then the genre of wallpapers.
- If you want to select something from Gallery, you can do so, using the Gallery Option.
- My Wallpaper includes the wallpaper you already have on your device, selected.
- Click on More Wallpapers to download the wallpapers from the store. (Internet required)
After selecting the Wallpaper of your choice, you can simply click on Apply and then click on Lock Screen. It will change the Lock Screen Wallpaper on Huawei Nova 11. Simple as that!
- Open Phone Settings
- Go to Home Screen and Wallpapers
- Click on Wallpapers (Give Permission)
- Select the Wallpaper of your Choice
- Click on Apply
- Press on Lock Screen
Changing Lock Screen Wallpaper on Huawei Nova 11 is basically done through the smartphone settings. You can do basically any theme setting from Home Screen Tab, including Icon Change, Wallpaper Change, Theme Change, and so on. We have detailed steps on how to do it.