Users of Hafury GT20 were having trouble recently changing their icons. We have here a guide on how to customize app icons on Hafury GT20 using the X Icon Changer App.
- How to Manage Google Play Subscriptions in Oppo F23 – Find Google Play Store Subscriptions – The Panther Tech
- Can You Change Armor Appearance Outfit in Final Fantasy 16 – The Panther Tech
- New Zombies Super Easter Egg Secret in COD Black Ops 4 – Cypher Message and Secret Room – The Panther Tech
Getting X Icon Changer App
Hafury GT20 is an Android phone, meaning you will have to use the play store in order to get any app.
So, to get X Icon Changer App, you will have to open the play store on your smartphone and search for X Icon Changer. Install it on your smartphone.
After it is installed, simply press on play and the icon changer will start on your device.
Customize App Icons on Hafury GT20
In order to customize app icons on Hafury GT20, you will be using the X Icon Changer which you already installed on your device.
Simply press on any icon your want to change. There is the name of that app and a pen on the right side of it. It will allow you to edit the name of the application.
Below, you have the Change Icon tab which allows you to change the App Icon on your Hafury GT20. Tap anything you like and the icon will be changed.
- Install X Icon Changer App on your Smartphone using Play Store
- Open the App
- Select any App Icon your want to change
- Proceed to tap on that
- Wait for a while
- Click on Change Automatically
- Then proceed to Change Next Icon for the next one or Go to Desktop
- That icon will be changed on your Hafury GT20
To Customize App Icons on Hafury GT20, you simply have to install X Icon Changer App on your smartphone using Play Store. Using that, you can select the app of your choice whose icon you want to change. You can even rename it if you want.