Diablo 4 is getting a freebie for a week due to the game being potentially dead for a while. This being the case, it paved the way for the revival of the game and players started coming to enjoy a free week thanks to Blizzard’s offer. Still, there are some bugs and glitches that remain within the game buried deep in its roots, like Fractured Peaks Lilith Statue Bug, where even after collecting all 28 Statues, the game is stuck on 27/28. Well, let’s discuss the issue and try to fix the Diablo 4 27/28 Lilith Statue Bug in Fractured Peaks.
- Diablo 4 Error Code 300201 – Unable to Login on Xbox and PS5
- How to Get Cursed Scroll of Tranquility in Diablo 4
What is the Lilith Statue Bug in Diablo 4?
There are 28 collectibles in the Fractured Peaks region of the game called Lilith Statues or “Altar of Lilith”, and 160 overall around the whole game map. After you get one of these collectibles, you will get 10 area renown, further unlocking more things like Diablo 4 health potion capacity, skill points, XP, Gold, Paragon points, and so on.
But completing the whole area requires you to collect all the Lilith Statues in the area. In the Fractured Peaks area of the game, you have 28 of these, and even after collecting all of them, you will be stuck on 27, not claiming the final one, which you did.
How to fix Diablo 4 27/28 Lilith Statue Bug in Fractured Peaks?
- First and foremost, you will have to go around the whole area and check back on whether you collected all of them or not. Here is a guide for All Altar of Lilith Locations in Fractured Peaks.
- Secondly, you need to verify game files on Steam, because sometimes the game bugs out because the game files missing or corrupted.
- Thirdly, restart the game several times, as it will automatically refresh the files and Fix Diablo 4 27/28 Lilith Statue Bug in Fractured Peaks.