A rare crafting salvaged material that you can use to enhance various items, armor, jewelry, and weapons in the game. Abstruse Sigil is one of the most fond-of things in the world of Diablo 4 because of its enhancement abilities. Here is our Diablo 4 abstruse sigil explanation guide. Where we share with you its details like; how to get it, its location, use, and recipe. Let’s get started!
- Diablo 4 Coiling Ward Explained – Uses, Location, and Recipe! – The Panther Tech
- Diablo 4 Veiled Crystal Explained – Use, Location, and How to get it! – The Panther Tech
- Diablo 4 Forgotten Soul Explained – Location and Recipe! – The Panther Tech
What is Abstruse Sigil?
It is a rare crafting material in Diablo 4 that gets salvaged from legendary jewelry in the game. It also works to enhance that legendary jewelry as well, making it one of the unique crafting materials found.
Remains unknown as to what these are, but some consider them to be fragments from the storied talisman or even relics, having a set of unique properties.
How to get Abstruse Sigil?
Just as we mentioned before, you can only get the Abstruse Sigil through salvaging. You will have to salvage your Legendary Jewelry in hopes of getting your hands on the abstruse sigil.
How to use Abstruse Sigil – Features!
After you get your hands on some Abstruse Sigils, you can simply take them to the Blacksmith and then upgrade the equipment or simply craft something.
Diablo 4 Abstruse Sigil Recipe
- Ancestral Jewelry Imbue – 4 abstruse sigil, and 45 item power gold
- COP Ancestral jewelry Imbue – 30 veiled crystal, 12 abstruse sigils, and 280 item power gold
- COP Legendary Jewelry Imbue – 1 abstruse sigil, 2 veiled crystals, and 280 item power gold
- Sacred Ancestral Jewelry Imbue – 18 veiled crystals, 6 abstruse sigils, and 70 items of power gold
- Sacred Jewelry Imbue – 2 abstruse sigils and 45 item power gold
- COP Sacred Jewelry Imbue – 12 veiled crystals, 5 abstruse sigils, and 280 items of power gold
- Amulet 4 Item Upgrade – 12 iron chunks, 7 silver ore, 12 veiled crystals, 2 abstruse sigils, and 7.5k upgrade level gold
- Amulet 5 Item Upgrade – 18 iron chunks, 12 silver ore, 18 veiled crystals, 5 abstruse sigils, 3 forgotten souls, and 25k upgrade level gold
- Ring 4 Item Upgrade – 12 iron chunks, 7 silver ore, 9 veiled crystals, 2 abstruse sigils, and 6k upgrade level gold
- Ring 5 Item Upgrade – 18 iron chunks, 12 silver ore, 12 veiled crystals, 5 abstruse sigils, 2 forgotten souls, and 20k upgrade level gold
Diablo 4 has an incredible crafting mechanism in the game. You will have to find various of these crafting materials in order to enhance your weaponry, but make sure they support them before going out for a hunt. Here we have our Diablo 4 Abstruse Sigil explanation guide, where we shared its location, use, how to get it, and Abstruse Sigil Recipe as well.