The Finals is a competitive FPS from Embard Studios, providing players with a destructible environment, and creating a ton of new possibilities in the realm of FPS. Some might even call it a perfect balance between Counter-Strike, Valorant, Rainbox Six Siege, and Warzone.
Whatever the case may be, the game has just launched as an Open Beta, in the form of a Playtest. But, players are occasionally welcomed by The Finals Playtest Open Beta Matchmaking Failed issue.
What is the Reason Behind The Finals Beta Matchmaking Failure?
There are various reasons behind The Finals Matchmaking Not Working issue. 1) It could be the server overload, as the developers weren’t expecting such players found, so they are putting in a queue system. 2) The game has just been released in the Open Beta, meaning it is prone to various glitches and bugs, and Matchmaking Failure could be one of those. 3) It could be your internet that is holding you back from starting an online match.
How to Fix The Finals Playtest Open Beta Matchmaking Failed?
In case they are up and running, you will have to follow the methods below to fix The Finals Matchmaking Failed.
- Close Steam Complete and Restart: Sometimes the Steam Launcher is the cause of the issue. You need to close it completely using the Task Manage and then restart your system, getting back to the game.
- Verifying the Game Files: Right-click on The Finals and then head down to the properties. From here, you can go to the Files Tab and then Verify Game Files.
- Close Unnecessary Programs: Check back on the background apps that are running without you noticing. Close all of those and only have the important ones.
- Update GPU and Drivers: Use Nvidia Experience or AMD Adrenaline to download the latest GPU Drivers. Also, search for Updates in the Windows Search Bar and let it update everything. The Finals is a new game and requires the latest firmware.
- Disable Antivirus and Firewall: Lastly, you need to Disable the Antivirus and Firewall to fix The Finals Playtest Open Beta Matchmaking failure. Antivirus and Firewall block the game files to run efficiently on your system, tagging them as potential viruses.