Developed by Embark Studios, this first-person shooter draws players into a whirlwind of team-based battles and destructible environments, offering an unparalleled gaming adventure. However, even in the most thrilling of games, technical hiccups can occur, such as the notorious “Can’t Login | Login Failed: 500” error. In this article, we’ll not only explore a unique solution shared by the helpful Juugo from the Steam community but also delve into the electrifying realm of “The Finals” itself. So, let’s fix that error and get back to the action!
How To Fix The Finals Can’t Login (Login Error 500)
- First, search for “Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security” on your system. Simply typing “Firewall with” in the search bar should get you there.
- Next, locate and click on “Inbound Rules” in the left panel (Console Tree).
- Now, find “THE FINALS PLAYTEST” in the list of rules. There should be two entries; select either one to proceed.
- Click on “Advanced” within the selected entry to access additional settings.
- In the advanced settings, look for “Edge traversal” and click on it. Then, choose “Allow edge traversal.”
- Don’t forget to repeat these steps for the other entry of “THE FINALS PLAYTEST.”
If you don’t want to do this, you can simply disable the firewall. This will most probably fix your Login Failed or Login Error 500 Issue.
By following this solution, you can quickly tackle the “Can’t Login | Login Failed: 500” issue and rejoin the action in “The Finals.” It’s a straightforward fix that ensures you can return to the adrenaline-pumping battles, thanks to the collective knowledge of the Steam community.