Alan Wake 2, a Survival-Horror game from Remedy Studios, holds powerful enemies and one of them is Cynthia Weaver. She was once an ally of Alan, the author himself. But, now she has turned against Alan, fallen to the dark side, becoming powerful as she delves deeper and deeper into the darkness.
Here in this guide, we are going to share with you details on How to Defeat Cynthia Weaver Boss in Alan Wake 2. She is a powerful foe in the game and one of the strongest bosses. Let’s get to the details below.
Who is Cynthia Weaver?
Cynthia Weaver was a human being just like Alan Wake, who was a helper, and an ally to Alan in the first installment of the Alan Wake series. But in the second part, she is on the opposite side, a boss, that you will have to fight.
Alan fought with the dark side, but Cynthia Weaver fell into the darkness, becoming more powerful, but losing control over the good side.
How to Defeat Cynthia Weaver Boss in Alan Wake 2?
When Cynthia Weaver appears as a boss, the whole environment turns Dark and has a horrifying vibe. Here are the abilities/attacks of Cynthia and How to defeat her in Alan Wake 2.
Abilities/Attacks of Cynthia Weaver Boss
Cynthia will utilize various darkness-based abilities, including;
- Levitating – She flies in the air, being able to control the darkness and environment, throwing things at you on long range.
- Blast Waves – Occasionally, Cynthia Boss will use a powerful blast at you, damaging and throwing you off balance, only in the Levitating stance.
- Melee Attack – Cynthia drops on the ground, running towards you and using Melee attacks.
Strategy to Defeat Cynthia Weaver Boss
To defeat Cynthia Boss in Alan Wake 2, you will have to use a Long-Range Rifle and Shotgun. The Long Range Rifle keeps you at a distance from Cynthia, and a Shotgun to deal deadly damage to her in the short range.
When she is in the air, you can use the Long Range Rifle to attack her head. As she starts using her Darkness attacks, you need to rotate around the area going to the other side, but make sure you take cover behind broken walls.
Again, use the Long Range Rifle to attack her on the head, when you get the chance. She will start closing in on the distance after the two attacks, and it is the moment to take out the Shotgun and attack her on the close range.
After a few attacks, she takes some time, and you can use it to attack her on a long-range with your Rifle. You can easily dodge those Melee Attacks From Cynthia Weaver.
Again, she will start Levitating in the air, and you will have to utilize the same strategies. Take out the Long Range Rifle to attack her on the head. When she uses the Blast Waves, you will have to run around the area, dodging, and taking cover.
That’s how you can Defeat Cynthia Weaver Boss in Alan Wake 2. All in all, she has two modes;
- While she is levitating, she uses ranged blasts, and you can oppose that by using a Ranged Rifle and running around the area.
- The second is when she drops and runs towards you, using those melee attacks. You can oppose that by using a Shotgun and dodging the attacks.