Hogwarts Legacy is filled with all sorts of confusing Puzzles and even the process of entering locations is kind of messy sometimes. But, there are certain quests that are part of the main storyline and you can’t get rid of them without having to solve them. Well, there are Ruins Questline where you have to figure out How to Enter the Ruins in Hogwarts Legacy. Don’t worry, we are here to help you out with this amazing Guide.
- Where to Find Headmaster’s Room in Hogwarts Legacy
- How to complete In the Shadow of the Relic Quest in Hogwarts Legacy
- How to Complete the Rescuing Rococo Side Quest in Hogwarts Legacy – The Panther Tech
How to Enter Ruins in Hogwarts Legacy?
There isn’t anything complex here. You will have to talk with a few people and solve a small puzzle in order to enter the ruins. Simply follow the steps below to figure things out for yourself;
Speak to Dorran and enter the Ruins Outskirts. You will be given a puzzle that is similar to Resident Evil. In this Puzzle, you will be asked to pick one of the two choices, which is actually the right one.
We mean, you will have to rotate the pillars available in the area with the help of Accio.
- You need to rotate the Pillar on the Outer side so that it is exactly in the middle of the strange symbol, as well as the key.
- Afterward, you need to rotate the Pillar on the inner side so that it is between the H symbol and the sickle. Then make it so that its side is kind of more towards the sickle side, in the spot of the double circle.
After you do so, just relax, and eat some snacks because you completed the Puzzle and after a short cutscene, you will open the ways to Ruins. Voila… There you have it! The passage to Ruins is exactly right in front of you. Don’t be shy, walk past right it and show the world you are a genius.
Steps to Enter Ruins
- Speak to Dorran
- Get to the Ruins Outskirts
- Rotate Pillars using Accio
After you put them in the correct order, the Ruins Puzzle in Hogwarts will be solved and you can walk onwards.
That’s How to Enter the Ruins in Hogwarts Legacy. It’s simple as that because you just need to solve the puzzle after talking with the dude and you will open the location to runes. Walk past right it and you are good to go with your quest.
Feel free to check out our other Guides on Hogwarts Legacy as well;
- How to Find the Third Landmark from Arthur’s Treasure Map in Hogwarts Legacy
- How to Find the Second Landmark from Arthur’s Treasure Map in Hogwarts Legacy
Can you be an evil sorcerer in Hogwarts Legacy?
You can’t actually become a Villain but you can take the Dark Magic path and become an evil sorcerer.
Is Diagon Alley available in Hogwarts Legacy?
No, it isn’t a part of this RPG open-world game.
Who is R in Hogwarts Legacy?
It might sound strange, but R in Hogwarts Legacy represents Dark Wizards and Witches group who are after the Cursed Vaults.