Audio Options are typically the least ones you would expect grayed out, especially in a game like Resident Evil 4 Remake. But, some players reported that when they are playing Resident Evil 4 Remake, their 3D Audio Option is Grayed or Blocked out. Here’s our take on fixing this issue if you are also a victim.
- How to Fix Chapter 8 Lithographic Stone Table Puzzle Bug and Softlock in Resident Evil 4 Remake – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Resident Evil 4 Remake Black Screen on Launch – The Panther Tech
- How to Fix Resident Evil 4 Remake Memory Leak and FPS Drop after playing for too long – The Panther Tech
Why is the 3D Audio Option Grayed or Blocked?
In Resident Evil 4 Remake, this option is blocked or grayed out because the Spatial Sound is necessary to enable in the Windows Audio Settings. This game isn’t the only one but rather there are other games with similar options as well here.
You will have to first check whether your headphones have 3D Spatial sound accessibility or not. In case they do, you will have to go to the windows settings and enable them.
Fix Resident Evil 4 Remake 3D Audio Option Greyed or Blocked Out
The first thing that you need to do is check whether your headphones possess the 3D Spatial Sound Options. For that check out your Headphone’s specs on google.
Next up, in case they do, you will have to enable the Spatial Sound in Windows.
- For that, you will have to go to the Settings
- Then go to System
- Go to Sound
- Then Related Settings
- Enter the Sound Control Panel
- Select the Playback Device
- Go to their Properties
- Select Spatial Sound in the new window that opened
- In the format, you have to select the Windows Sonic for Headphones
Finally, select Apply and the Blocked or Greyed out Audio option will be fine.
Now you know How to Fix Resident Evil 4 Remake 3D Audio Option Greyed or Blocked Out. Just enable the 3D Spatial Sound option in Windows and come back to the option. You will find it again in colors and un-blocked.